Snack Shack Manager
Sleepy Hollow Swim and Tennis Club is looking for a responsible, hardworking individual to run our Snack Shack.
Job duties include:
- Hiring and managing a staff of at least 5 employees (includes creating a schedule that fits everyone’s needs)
- Helping to create and maintain a menu that is nutritious as well as liked by the community.
- Ordering and organizing food, utensils, and any other needs to keep the snack shack running smoothly.
- Needs to be available Monday through Friday from 7am to 4pm and specific weekend dates for swim meets.
- Needs to be responsible and good with money as you will be in charge of tallying daily sales and reporting to your superior.
- Over the age of 18
- Great customer service skills (especially with children)
- Access to a vehicle
- Restaurant experience will be extremely helpful
How to apply:
For anyone interested: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the role you are applying for in the subject line. Include either a cover letter or a few sentences on why you believe you are a good fit for the job.
Please spread the word! We love employing Legends, but are also open to hiring non-members. Potential candidates will be contacted and interviews will be held over the next few months to ensure we are fully staffed for summer. Direct any questions to email@example.com. The Club welcomes all qualified applicants to apply with hiring decisions made at the Club's discretion.