Legendland Staff Job Description
Counselors are responsible for a group of children on a daily basis. Ensure children's safety, manage children's behavior and act as a role model and mentor. Model constructive participation in all daily activities. Work closely with Legendland Director to ensure safety of all children.
Sleepy Hollow Swim & Tennis Club Legendland Counselor - ages 14 and up
- Enjoy working with children
- Be punctual and organized
- Ability to teach and lead various recreational activities
- Able to communicate and work well with a variety of ages and skill levels
- Responsible to help get campers to practices on time
- Assist in setting up and take down of daily activities
- Assist with lunch handout and clean up
- Assist with organization of campers’ clothing, towels, etc for pickup
- Ability to work from 8:00am-3:00pm (typically 4 hour shifts)
- Attend scheduled meetings and trainings
- Available from mid-June through mid-August
- Rate of pay determined by experience
- Note: Cell phone use is not permitted while on duty
How to apply:
For anyone interested: Please email your resume to email@example.com and put the role you are applying for in the subject line. Include either a cover letter or a few sentences on why you believe you are a good fit for the job.
Please spread the word! We love employing Legends, but are also open to hiring non-members. Potential candidates will be contacted and interviews will be held over the next few months to ensure we are fully staffed for summer. Direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Club welcomes all qualified applicants to apply with hiring decisions made at the Club's discretion.