Snack Shack Cashier
The Snack Shack Cashier must have knowledge or ability to be trained in operation of cash register, accounting for cash money, and utilizing MealTime computer software. Works closely with Snack Shack Director to ensure efficient operation of Snack Shack to support member needs, Legendland lunches, and swim meets or other events.
Sleepy Hollow Swim & Tennis Club Snack Shack Cashier - ages 16 and up
- Be punctual and organized.
- Process guest transactions of purchased menu selections.
- Ability to set up counters and restock counters for serving
- Ability to follow directions and help prepare food and beverages.
- Ability to maintain the cafe in a clean and sanitary condition.
- Ability to operate a cash register with both cash and MealTime program.
- Assist in all areas of the Cafe operation as requested by the Supervisor.
- Assist with swim meet catering and special function activities.
- Ensure proper distribution of Legendland kid lunches.
- Experience and/or ability to deal with a large number of kids each day.
- Clean, organize and restock cafe areas for the next day.
- Identify menu selections and accurate pricing for customers.
- Familiarity with MealTime system a plus.
How to apply:
For anyone interested: Please email your resume to email@example.com and put the role you are applying for in the subject line. Include either a cover letter or a few sentences on why you believe you are a good fit for the job.
Please spread the word! We love employing Legends, but are also open to hiring non-members. Potential candidates will be contacted and interviews will be held over the next few months to ensure we are fully staffed for summer. Direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Club welcomes all qualified applicants to apply with hiring decisions made at the Club's discretion.